How To Do An Incredible Aerial Manoeuvre With Your RC Drone/Airplane
FLYING REMOTE-CONTROL HELICOPTERS, DRONES AND QUADCOPTERS IS FUN IN AND OF ITSELF, BUT BEING ABLE TO FLY THEM WITH ACCURACY AND PERFORM SOME AERIAL ACROBATS IS SURE TO TAKE THE EXCITEMENT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
You can flaunt how great you are at controlling your RC airplane all day long and have nobody flutter an eye; yet when you pull off an intricate stunt like flying your airplane upside down, you can be certain that everybody will pay attention.
The following are a few hints and directions on how you can figure out how to fly your RC helicopter upside down without slamming it into a building or the ground.
- To fly your RC airplane upside down, you should be exceptionally capable with tending to methods. This implies your trim gear must be in acceptable working condition and balanced appropriately.
- It’s a good idea to start learning this stunt by performing the steps below using an online simulator. This will give you the preparation and training you need to perform the stunt without the risk of destroying your drone/helicopter if something went wrong
- Start by increasing the accelerator so that your drone/helicopter is scarcely off the ground. Don’t increase the height too much, as you are not looking to take off yet. When learning a new stunt, it is critical to take things slow so you don’t end up crashing your drone/helicopter
- Move the cyclic control around to feel where and how the drone/helicopter will respond to the wind and then increase the accelerator so that you are now hovering a few feet off the ground. At this height, it is important for you to keep the drone/helicopter as steady as possible. Once you are used to this new height, increase the accelerator again to be higher up. This will give you a good idea and feel of what your remote-control drone/helicopter can do
- This is where the stunt gets a little troublesome. Remember to follow through and don’t back out on the last minute of the stunt; as this could cause real damage to the toy if you crash. When you do follow through you have a better chance of successfully pulling off your first stunt!
Step 1: Start a loop by decreasing your angle and increasing your forward speed.
Step 2: Once your drone/helicopter starts to dip, increase the angle so your drone/helicopter starts looping upward.
Step 3: Move your angle to -2 once you have reached the top of your arc.
Step 4: Add more cyclic as you’re moving to the top of your dive, and slowly add negative collective as you’re approaching the top of your loop.
Step 5: Once at the top of your loop the negative collective should change the motion and you’ll be upside down.
Make sure to take as much time as necessary and in the event that you get disappointed, make certain to take a break. This break will allow you to pull together and keep you from conceivably slamming your RC aircraft and ruining your day.